A real economical solution - Up to 50% less energy consumption than traditional systems, so you pay less money for your energy bills!
R-32 Refrigerant - Unlike R-22, R-32 has no ozone depletion potential for a reduced impact on the environment. This next generation refrigerant has a heat transfer 1.5 times higher than R-410A and a GWP 675 CO2 eq., which is about one third of R-410A. It can contribute to reduce eq. CO2 emissions up to 72% against R-410A.
- Inverter Technology - Daikin units are conceived to offer powerful cooling to quickly cool down the room. The system has been designed for optimum nominal efficiency, with EER reaching up to 12.25 Btu/W, and seasonal energy efficiency, in line with real life operating conditions in the Middle East. Using efficient systems will simply result in lower electricity bills.
- Exclusive Daikin Inverter Swing Compressor - Less refrigerant leakage, Less noise, Less wear and tear for longer lifetime, Higher efficiency.
- Reinforced Anti-Corrosion protection - All the sensitive parts exposed to the environment are protected against corrosion
- Built-in stabilizer: 160-265V - The unit is equipped as standard with a built-in stabilizer. The Daikin inverter AC does not require any additional AVS (automatic voltage switch) to be installed, and is protected as standard against voltage fluctuation over current and power blackout. Daikin units are designed to have a longer lifetime with optimal performance compared to other non-protected equipment.
- Auto Restart - In case of sudden power failure during operation, this feature ensures that air conditioners installed in the same building will resume operation automatically. The operation will be based on the previous settings.
- The special Econo Mode - This function limits both maximum running current and maximum power consumption.
- Self-Diagnosis Function - The machine auto-detects the errors and shows the related code on the remote controller screen. If an error occurs, you can easily self-diagnose it and report it to your Daikin authorized service provider for a quick resolution.