We are changing the way you think about Outdoor and Indoor Air Quality
We are all aware that outdoor air quality has a great impact on our overall health. What we don’t realize is that the level of pollution inside our homes and offices is so much higher than the outdoors.
As we spend 90% of our time indoors, indoor air quality is worse than it is outdoors.
Sources of indoor air pollutants
- Airborne Particles
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- LivingRoom : Paint, Varnishes, upholstery, furnishing and carpets
- Bedroom : Perfumes, Hairspray, nailpolish, upholstery, furnishing andcarpets
- Laundry Room : Cleaning Products
- Microbial Pathogens
- Bathroom/Laundry Room : Mould, odours, Bacteria and Viruses
Time spent in one area is relative to the increase in air pollution level.
Did you know?
Improving Air Quality
with innovative solutions for Fan Coil Units
- Breathing clean air is one of the joys of life and is certainly a major health benefit. Clean air delivered at the right humidity and in the right place is a perfect foundation for optimal comfort.
- Daikin’s new technologies filter out particles, allergens and unpleasant odours to deliver clean air for you to breathe and in doing so, optimizing your comfort levels and reducing health risks.
It would not be a Daikin product if it had anything less than the highest level of energy efficiency. Like all our products, our systems are highly-efficient.
Daikin products are renowned for their reliability. You can also rely on our service to match.
Indoor Air Quality Options for FCU
- Photo-catalytic oxidation (PCO) utilizes ultraviolet radiation to create highly reactive hydroxyl radicals and super- oxide ions on the surface of a metal oxide catalyst
- Biological contaminants coming in to contact with the hydroxyl radicals are oxidized and decomposed
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are converted to simpler chemicals, carbon dioxide and water
- Effective against biological contaminants and volatile organic compounds
- Equipped with multiple high-power UV lamps and metal plate TiO2 filter to ensure effective purification
- As a photocatalytic raw material, TiO2 adopts high-temperature film-forming coating technology to give full play to its photocatalytic effect
- The accessory does not load or become consumed and does not require the periodic replacement, replacement or maintenance required for UV lamps only
- No additional pressure drop due to PCO filters, hence, no change in motor power
- Washable metal mesh pre-filter which traps large dust particles.
- Remaining particles, as small as 0.01 microns pass through ionizing section where the particulate receives an electrical charge
- Charged particles then pass through a dedusting chamber made up of a series of equally spaced parallel plates
- Each alternate plate is charged with the same polarity as the particles, which repel. While the interleaving plates are grounded, which attract and collect.
- Low pressure drop(<10Pa)
- Washable Electrostatic Filter incorporated with Prefilter
- Efficiency of PM2.5 is >90%
- Anti-microbial treated media
- High dust-holding capacity
- Low depth and light weight
- Efficiency PM2.5 90%
Indoor PM concentration measurement data af ter using PM2.5 filter
- The highest mass of particles in the air comes from particles in the range of 100nm – 2,5μm (PM1 - PM2.5).
- The lighter and smaller a particle is, the longer it stays in the air
- Prolonged exposure causes a constant inflammatory state and may also work as carriers of viruses.
After installing the PM2.5 filter ,average concentration of PM2.5 particles reduced to 1/10th
FCU Product Features
The centrifugal double-suction fan featuring high-efficiency wide-impeller and forward-curved multi-blade is adopted to implement low speed, large air flow and low noise.
High-efficiency heat exchanger
Formed using high quality copper tubes and highly efficient hydrophilic aluminum fins through mechanical expansion joint to reduce heat resistance; Quasi counterflow fan coil design enables thorough heat exchange between air and water to guarantee high efficiency in heat exchange.
High efficiency and energy saving, powerful, stable and quite operation; configuration of the international brand NSK bearing, ensuring efficient, safe and maintenance-free operation.
*Optional EC motor
New self-slope drain pan
The self-slope structure design ensures quick drainage of condensate water; with spray on both sides for anti-corrosion, the tray surface is cleaner ; the integrated design is adopted to avoid cold bridges.
Plastic-coated metal hose
The cable protection pipe for the motor uses plastic- coated metal hose; the plastic-coated metal hose is light in weight and well flexible, with outstanding barrier property ; The hose is resistant to corrosion, wear and high temperature; it has good insulation property and can better protect safety in use.
Manual air vent valve
The unit is configured with manual air vent valve for convenient operation, quicker discharge, and easier installation. The valve is placed at the highest point to guarantee thorough discharging of air in the system and ensure the heat exchange effect.