Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Service leader for Nigeria market: develop service support structure locally.
- Provide support to Customers in Nigeria following Daikin Service Pillars such as Promptness Reliability and Kindness.
- Share market orientation and feedback to the management.
- Identify gaps, weak points and propose solutions.
- Develop Service and Parts business from Distributors and End Customers.
- Familiarize current Daikin products and solutions and way of working.
- Develop Service capabilities in the local market by expanding Service channels.
- Develop Training structure in local market: Centre of Exce+A38llence and Distributor Training facilities.
- Arrange and monitor trainings for staff of Service Channels.
- Monitor and Report Performance of Service activity through Channels - Understand and follow all Daikin Service Processes (DSM SAP Warranty Parts etc.).
- Manage product quality issues and report to factory to improve product reliability.
- Practice and propagate Safe Working Practices and ethical behavior.
- Follow Kaizen process to continuously improve Channels.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Diploma / Degree with specialization in HVAC
- Has 10-20 years of relevant experience handling Service Companies and Technicians
- Strong knowledge of Nigeria HVAC Market
- Strong Customer-Facing Skills
- Good knowledge of Channel management and motivation process
- Out of the box thinking to participate in process improvements
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Travel within Nigeria as needed to supervise monitor and review ASPs
- A solid temperament to face the tough situations and be goal oriented to achieve results
- Good knowledge of Excel and Power Point and other MS tools
- Experience of working with Ground level network in HVAC industry
- Nigeria HVAC Market experience
- Good communication skills
- Exposure to Africa market can be an added advantage
Additional Comments: (not mandatory but can be an advantage)
- Knowledge of Distributors and Dealers Relations in Engineering Organization
- Competitor scenario and Market Knowledge
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.