- Combination with split outdoor units is ideal for small retail, offices or residential applications
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Slimmest unit in class, only 245mm (300mm built-in height) and therefore narrow ceiling voids are no longer a challenge
- With a gas cooled PCB reliable cooling is guaranteed as it is not influenced by ambient temperature
- Low operation sound level down to 25dBA
- Outdoor units are fitted with either a swing or scroll compressor, renowned for low noise and high energy efficiency
- Exclusively offered for pair applications (capacity from 71 up to 140)
- Medium external static pressure up to 150Pa facilitates using flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Multi zoning kit allows multiple individually-controlled climate zones to be served by one indoor unit
- Units optimized for seasonal efficiency give an indication on how efficient an air conditioner operates over an entire heating or cooling season.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.