- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed DC fan motor
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Automatic air flow adjustment function measures the air volume and static pressure and adjusts it towards the nominal air flow, whatever the length of duct, making installation easier and guaranteeing comfort. Moreover, the ESP can be changed via the wir
- Improved comfort thanks to 3-step air flow control
- The use of an integrated inverter control ensures maximum comfort and efficiency.
- Standard built-in drain pump increases flexibility and installation speed
- Allows multi tenant applications (option PCB required)
Energy efficient units: full range A class energy labels.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
The indoor unit's main power supply can be turned off when leaving the hotel or office building.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.