When your HVAC system requires less cooling or heating than originally anticipated, you can upgrade your chiller with variable speed inverters to increase the efficiency of your system. With inverters, you can reduce your energy bill by up to 25%, and achieve a quieter and more comfortable system.
With the HR2 Heat Recovery Retrofit Solution, your chiller can reuse energy that normally goes to waste and recycle it for heating. A control system that can produce heating and cooling simultaneously, the HR2 can help your system instantly respond to climate control requirements and attain long-term energy savings.
To keep your system running seamlessly we offer a selection of modernisation services to meet your installation needs. For the occasions when your system needs an upgrade or a complete renewal but faces logistical or budget restrictions, we have a strong alternative solution: chiller modernisation.
What are the benefits of chiller modernisation?
Replace critical components
- Extend the lifetime of your chiller
- Increase the reliability of your system
- Upgrades can increase the energy efficiency up to 20%+ ESEER
- Replace outdated R-134a or R-407C refrigerants with more energy efficient alternatives
- Avoid the expense, operational and safety risks that may arise with chiller removal and installation projects