- First launched in Japan in 1982, the Daikin VRV system has been embraced by the world markets for over three decades. Now, we at Daikin introduce the next generation VRV X Cooling Only System to reinforce our industry leadership. The system offers an enhanced lineup to meet an ever-widening variety of needs, while improving energy savings, comfort and ease of installation.
- VRV Systems are the most advanced smart air conditioning systems in the world and are ideal for small and large spaces.
Energy saving technology for VRV System
The new VRV X Cooling Only system now features VRT technology in IDU & ODU. VRT automatically adjusts refrigerant temperature to individual building load and climate requirement, thus further this technology, running costs are reduced
- EXTRA POWER SAVING
- EXCELLENT TECHNOLOGY
- EXTENDED RELIABILITY
- EXTENSIVE RANGE
- New heights in energy efficiency during actual operation
- New Scroll Compressor
- Back pressure control mechanism
- Advanced oil temperature control
- VRV + VRT + VAV
- Higher efficiency is provided during rated operation.
- Large capacity all DC inverter compressor in compact casing
- Highly integrated heat exchanger
- 4D Inverter Technology
- Excellent Performance and Comfort
- Automatic Refrigerant Charge Function
- Multiple Advanced Features Ensuring More Accurate Test Operation And Stable System
- Free Phase Technology
- Ease of Maintenance
- Simplified commissioning and after-sales service
- Outdoor unit sequencing technology
- Double backup operation functions responding resiliently to various unexpected situations
INDOOR UNIT LINEUP
- At Daikin, we offer a wide range of indoor units, responding to a variety of needs of our customers that require air conditioning solutions for their applications, whether residential or commercial
OUTDOOR UNIT LINEUP
- VRV X cooling only outdoor units offer an extensive capacity range, responding to the needs of large-sized buildings.
- The single outdoor unit has only 2 different shapes and dimensions, not only simplifying the design process, but also bringing the system flexibility to a new level.
- Units with Anti-corrosion specifications are designed specifically for use in areas which are subject to salt damage and atmospheric pollution